About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two Good Mails Pagkages in One Week?!?! Thanks Tina

I opened the mail box yesterday evening and inside was a package from my friend Tina. My second Good Mail package in a week!?!?!?! How lucky am I???

Inside was the cutest little notebook that she had decorated just for me and a little card to make me smile. I have decided that this is my "scrappy" notebook and in it I'm going to write down any blog ideas that I might have when a computer is not handy... In fact, I have already written two ideas in my little scrappy notebook and hope to be able to write about them both sometime soon.





Thank you, Tina, SO MUCH! You're a great friend. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)