About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bye Amy! Have a great Trip!!

I recently stumbled across a wonderful new blogging buddy named Amy from In My Life. You may remember she tagged me for a meme just last week...

Anyway, Amy was recently blessed by her friend Melissa with a once in a lifetime dream trip to the to the Mediterranean. WOW!! How awesome is that??

She had some anxiety about going - and who could blame her, after all she will be gone from her family, friends and loved ones for 24 days. But, in the end she knew this was an opportunity that she couldn't let pass her by and everyone who knows and loves her was encouraging her to take the trip - she deserves it!!

Amy,

Those of us who know and love you through blogland will miss your funny, inspirational, uplifting and your positive spin on life posts while you're away but we are all so happy that for you. I can't wait to see the picture of you writing your name in the sand.

Have a great trip!


PS. Don't eat the frog legs. HA!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud here in Crazyville!:)

    Yvette, that is hysterical!...My disgusting little creepy friends are even following me to the Mediterranean...by motorcycles and wheelchairs.:)

    Thank you for your sweet (and funny) thoughts.....I will miss you! You and Mia are quite the pair, and I'm blessed to know both of you.:)

    God Bless,
    Amy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back and show Shannon...now we are both laughing here in Crazyville.:)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvette, I'm Amy's Mom, Sandra - she told me about your post about her and it was hysterical!!! I don't know how I will manage without her for 3-1/2 weeks!!! She's my BEST FRIEND!
    Have a great day!
    Sandra (Amy's Mom) :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)