About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frankly, Scarlet You Better Watch Out

There's a new Peacock in town...

...and her name is Betsy ;)


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love it!:)

    Scarlet and Betsy will be thisclose!;)

    And I think that Scarlet is a "Betsy" too. They are like fraternal twins separated at birth.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You're on the VB bandwagon!!

    Betsy is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL FIGHT!!!

    I mean, Ooo, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh its gorgeous! I really must join you ladies in your handbag club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love a good episode of purse wars!

    I have missed you so friend, thank you so much for all your encouraging words, I was feeling quite desperate and it helped to know you were rooting for me.

    I'll be back in a bit to catch up on SSS. Ag shame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that bag! I wonder if I would have enough confidence to carry it? I used to be much more adventurous in my attire. Now I am almost afraid to wear anything that's not really conservative. It's really weird. If you'd known me as a younger person in the fashion industry, you'd never have believed the tiny-earring-conservativeness would happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betsy is beautiful! Has Amy seen the competition? Scarlet will be soooo jealous...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)