About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doctors, Puzzles and Public Bathrooms

It's become somewhat of a weekly ritual. The mother and her youngest girl go into the doctors office together. The girl plays with the waiting room puzzles, while her mother goes in to get her shot. After she gets her shot and the puzzle is back together again, they go into the restroom for a quick pit stop before the commute back home.

The young one goes into the stall on the left side, while her mother goes into the one next to her - making her feel like she's a big girl.

But today the big girl ran into a little snag.

Hitting this little hiccup, she came out of her stall and paced back and forth outside of her mothers stall, trying to peek through the cracks to figure out a way in all while trying to explain the problem.

Finally deciding that there was no other way in, the girl crawls into her mothers stall and says, "I can't buckle it."

Laughing, she unbuttons her daughters pants and thanks the Good Lord that there is never anyone else in this restroom as the child then unlocks the door and walks out of her mothers stall and back into hers, where she is finally able to complete her task at hand.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I find it hilarious that you ALWAYS have some sort of bathroom story to tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you and I could get together sometime and compare daughter bathroom stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!:)

    The bathroom stories just continue to get funnier and funnier!

    There is probably a bathroom humor book in your future. After you write my movie script, of course. First things first.

    I'm just saying.;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)