About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Very Special Good Mail Weekend

Saturday was so busy, I never got around to checking the mail. On Sunday I was sitting around, resting from the late night hours of the night before, and Drama Queen came walking in with a box.

"Here's the mail" she said as she handed me the package.

"What is this?" I wondered aloud, knowing I hadn't ordered anything recently. On the outside of the box it had two of my all time favorite words: Good Mail

This Good Mail package was from Dawn. She's one of our newer members on the Good Mail group and she saw that my birthday was coming up, so she thought I would be the perfect recipient of her first good mail package. But this wasn't just any good mail package...Dawn had done her homework and inside was the cutest little hand made card and the most adorable salt and pepper shakers EVER!!!



Aren't they cute??

When you get a minute head on over to Dawn's place @ Dawn's Daily Life and show her some bloggy love. I was lurking tonight and she's got a beautiful family. I couldn't stay long because I had to write this post - in between dinner, dogs and hair - but never fear....I'll be back around to stalk get to know you a little better soon.

Thank you, Dawn! I absolutely LOVED this very special good mail package. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful weekend

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)