About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Baby Soup

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone once again who helped to make Spice's party such a great success.

It seems that she had more fun than I originally thought. She has asked me every day since the party ended when she was going to get to slide again...

Last night she told me that she wants to put on her "baby soup" and go play in the water.

She said, "I like that slide!"

Looks like I'm going to have to look into purchasing one for the house.... If not a slide, then definitely a pool of some sort for her to splash around in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)