About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Friday, June 8, 2007

The Plan

It dawned on me yesterday that my baby's birthday is right around the corner, not even two weeks away, and I hadn't done anything to plan for this special event. I had a few ideas but nothing concrete: at first I was thinking of going with the trusty Chuck E Cheese, then I thought about renting a moon bounce, she LOVES to jump in those!

The plan takes shape: I jumped online to look at pricing when I suddenly remembered that a friend of mine rented one several years back; so, I picked up the phone and gave her a call. Sure enough, she had done her homework and knew the best place in town. (Thanks Kim!!)






The plan is formed: Sadly the Dora Space Walk was already reserved for the weekend that we needed, so I had the daunting task of choosing something else. I was finally able to decide on something that everyone would love.


The plan is finalized: We're having a birthday party!!


The party is on: I don't normally do large parties, but I am so excited about this one that I have invited everyone that I know with children.

What's left: Order a cake, clean the house, invitations, buy supplies, etc. WOW!! There is still SO MUCH to do and not that much time to get it all done, so I guess I better get off of this computer... But before I go, I have intentionally left out the details so stay tuned for more to come.....

PS. Below is the link to Space Walk, if you're interested...

http://www.herecomesfun.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)