About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What's your favorite color?

It's been a few days since my last post - to catch you up....

Thankfully Sugar's time with the virus only lasted two days and I ended up not having to take her to the doctor as we originally thought. However, as luck would have it, I did have to go to the doctor. You guessed it......they shared!! (wasn't that nice of them??) Anyway, I no longer want to dwell on all this illness. Everyone is doing well and I am now well on my way to recovery.

Something cute did come out of our sick time together and I thought it would be fun to share:

The youngest is a big fan of the popsicle; she requests them all the time. The other day, after seeing her daddy eating a Minute Maid Juice Bar, she told him she wanted a Popsicle. When he went to get one of her Popsicles she made it very clear that she wasn't referring to her Popsicles.... She wanted one of his, and she wasn't going to have it any other way!!

After struggling with the juice bar for a while she looked over at her father and said, "this is difficult". Not yet being three, the word difficult wasn't clear enough for everyone to understand and they weren't quite sure what it was she said that I found so funny. Once I helped them understand her statement we all had a good laugh together.

Speaking of Popsicles, we've all been eating a lot of them recently to help ease the pain of our sore throats. My favorite was red, can you guess which color the girls liked?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)