About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Ham

Both of my girls are quite the ham, but one is easier to catch on film than the other. Can you guess which one that would be????





If you guessed Sugar you would be absolutely correct!!! Give yourself a cookie.

Don't get me wrong, I have have pictures of Spice acting silly too but Sugar is my little drama queen and she REALLY loves to ham it up for the camera, as is evident in the above photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)