About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Countdown is on...

It's Wednesday night and the countdown is officially on...My baby will be turning three this Friday and then of course we have the BIG PARTY coming up on Saturday!! I've been extra busy this whole week trying to get everything ready.

Mom and I put our bargain hat's on and went shopping for supplies on Saturday. Sunday was grocery and hair day, Monday night was spent cleaning the play room and Spice's room, Tuesday I raked the back yard, and tonight was dusting all the furniture and straightening the spare room. Saturday is only two days away and I've still got plenty to do before it gets here.

The fun part is trying to keep the areas that I've already finished to remain clean! That is quite a challenge with my miniature tornado's running around....

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)