About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Monday, June 25, 2007

How was your weekend?

We made it!! The hubby and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary over the weekend. We took the girls to his mothers house while we went out to dinner. Next we were off to my favorite place......Target!

After Target we picked up the girls, went home, and everyone went to bed.....Aren't we exciting?!?!

Mom and I went to see 1408 this weekend. I enjoyed the movie; however, for it to be based on a book by Stephen King it wasn't very scary. After the movie mom and I went shopping and I found some golf clubs for Spice. She's been playing with them non-stop since the day I brought them home, AND the handle on one of the clubs has already broken. Grandaddy better hurry up and take this girl "dolphin" before they all break - good thing they were only $4.83.

I also found a small pool for the girls to splash around in, so I'm sure there will soon be pictures to follow. However, it doesn't look like it will be any time this week since, according to the weather man, it's supposed to rain for the next several days.... Oh well, we definitely needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)