About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to a small snapshot of what life's like inside my little corner of the world. I'm Shelly, I have a satisfying career and I'm shackled to my supurb husband. I'm the step-monster to his stylish son and together we have two stunningly beautiful daughters - Sugar and Spice, two stubborn dogs and a squawking bird. These are just some of the stories of my life.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Spice!

Today's the day....my baby turned 3!! WOW! It's hard to believe that she was born three years ago today; they grow up SO FAST! She had spend the night tonight and they had tons of fun! They played Dora memory, watched Monster House, and ate McDonalds. Later that evening, they had fun playing on the bed while Sugar slept. Ha!



Funny story: Yesterday, when we were driving to Ms. Juwal's, Spice was telling me she wanted dolphin. Not really sure what she was talking about or where that was coming from, I just replied with my usual, "oh, okayyy!" Then she told me she didn't want to go to "Duwa's", instead she wants me to call her "drandaddy" and tell him she wants to go "dolphin".

Tee-hee! I LOVE IT!!!

This is not the first time that she has told me to call her grandaddy and let him know that she wants to play golf. Grandaddy, you better get on top of that; we may have ourselves a little, female Tiger Woods here!

I digress: I've been running around all week trying to get everything ready for the big birthday party tomorrow. She woke up this morning letting me know that she was ready for her party. Ha! How cute is that?!?!


They brought the water slide tonight and set it up - man, that thing is HUGE!!!! The kids are going to have SO MUCH FUN!! I can hardly wait....I guess I better go now; I've got to get up early in the morning for the final touches around the house. Plus we've got to run to the store to pick up the cake and ice cream - what's a birthday party without those???

I hope to have lots of great pictures to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger - please leave a comment. They make me smile :)